Tuesday, August 08, 2006

It's Been a Long Time

I have Blog Guilt.

I figure I better get on here and write something before I lose all my faithful readers.

July, as it turned out, was a pretty wild month. Fun, but wild! My dear friend P returned to Ohio for another whirlwind wedding-planning weekend. We shopped, we printed, we called. We got things done! We actually had time for dinner and a movie one night - and that was lovely. Then she packed up the wedding van and headed for Pittsburgh. The following week, for me, was manicures and pedicures and dress fittings. Then Steve and I packed up and headed for Pittsburgh, too. The wedding was beautiful, and P was radiant! I'd never been a bridesmaid before, and it was great fun!

I visited the Pittsburgh zoo last Monday. Took a lot of very cool pictures with my very cool camera.

As usual, none of the pictures are ready for me to put them online. So, stay tuned.

I don't know if August will turn out any calmer than July, but we're hoping. We're enjoying summer while it lasts. Our garden is now producing beautiful tomatoes and peppers. We had to put up a fence, but we're recently realized that it doesn't even slow down baby bunnies. They really love our bell pepper plants. We're not sure about the bigger bunnies. Funny, though, they leave the hot peppers alone!

2 comments:

  1. I have blog guilt too! you were an amazing "dama de honor"
    (love the spanish phrase for bridesmaid-it sounds so regal!)
    love you /talk soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just checking to see if the wedding had been, and if there were any pictures : ) Hurry, post them, post them! Congratulations, Peggy!!

    ReplyDelete