Friday, February 02, 2007

ABC tagged by P

A - Available or single: Happily Married
B - Best friends: S and P!
C - Cake or pie: BROWNIES! (duh!)
D - Drink of choice: Water (yep. . . always! Ha ha)
E - Essential item you use everyday: lots and lots of soap
F - Favorite color: navy blue, but burgundy is almost up there
G- Gummy bears or worms: Bears!
H - Hometown: Stow
I- Indulgence: Chocolate chip cookies hot from the oven and a big glass of milk
J - January or February: February, this year at least! Birthdays and heart cookies!
K - Kids & names: Same as P here, no kids, but some names!
L- Life is incomplete without? Dogs and books. (Okay, and George, too.)
M- Marriage date: September 17
N- Number of siblings: 1
O- Oranges or apples: Oranges most of the time – Apples in the fall (again, right on P!)
P- Phobias or fears: Staircases. I’m not kidding.
Q- Fave quote: The one at the top of this blog.
R - Reasons to smile: Too many to mention! That’s what this blog is all about!
S - Season: Fall
T - Tag: B and M
U - Unknown fact about me: Unknown to some – I want to be a computer animator when I grow up.
V- Vegetable you don't like: Turnip greens. Does that count?
W - Worst habit: Not eating fish.
X - Xrays: Oh my . . . teeth, back, lungs . . . what haven’t I had x-rayed?
Y - Your fave food: Kibbie!
Z- Zodiac sign: Cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment