For love all love of other sights controls, And makes one little room an everywhere. ~ John Donne, from "The Good Morrow" Musings on life, love, and literature.
Arriving in December!
Congrats! Way to rejoin the blogging public in style! what a handsome little guy! love, p
Oh my! What a treat that I just happened to check on you tonight—congratulations!! :D
Damn, he looks just like his old man...
One thousand congratulations to you and your husband! May you have an easy delivery and much joy! Fondly,Linda
Hello stranger from the past I was reading on Peg's blog and stumbled onto your. Congrats on the baby. Hope all is well. Stephanie O.
Congrats! Way to rejoin the blogging public in style!
ReplyDeletewhat a handsome little guy! love, p
Oh my! What a treat that I just happened to check on you tonight—congratulations!! :D
ReplyDeleteDamn, he looks just like his old man...
ReplyDeleteOne thousand congratulations to you and your husband! May you have an easy delivery and much joy!
ReplyDeleteFondly,
Linda
Hello stranger from the past I was reading on Peg's blog and stumbled onto your. Congrats on the baby. Hope all is well. Stephanie O.
ReplyDelete