I was finally able to get the pictures from Christmas to a point where I could post them. Here is one of Our First Christmas Tree. It is actually the top half of a 7½ foot tree. This was the only way it would fit into our living room!
"Ahhh, tissue paper. It is crinkly on my butt and I love it." Here, George enjoys one of his favorite spots to sit. Another favorite place, where he slept most nights over Christmas, was under the back of the tree. He was happiest when there weren't any gifts under there, but he eventually got used to them. Judging from his affinity for ripping cardboard, I figured he'd have the gifts unwrapped overnight, but he was a good boy. The gifts remained unscathed, though we did find some orange hairs here and there.


Steve's parents got us a headboard for Christmas, and here is George helping Steve put it together. He loved it in the box. He loved it out of the box. He loved the Styrofoam packaging that came in the box. Now, he likes to sneak into our bedroom when we've forgotten to shut the door, sit on his new headboard, and eat Steve's spider plant. He thinks it's just great that he got a headboard for Christmas!
George, I have a headboard you can play with if you come visit! p
ReplyDelete