Wednesday, January 25, 2006

My, Oh My

It's here!

The new Il Divo cd just came out yesterday, and I couldn't wait to get it, so I stopped on my way home to pick it up. I tell you, it's amazing.

These guys really know what they're doing. They are singing mostly in Spanish now, still going with beautifully orchestrated versions of popular opera and pop songs. My favorites are their version of Josh Groban's (originally Secret Garden's) "You Raise Me Up" (one of my all-time favorites, and the song we used for our unity candle lighting ceremony), "I Believe In You" which features Celine Dion, "Hasta Mi Final," and "Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore," which is a version of Celine Dion's "If That What It Takes."

So, I'm going to pour myself a bottle of wine, turn the music up, close my eyes and float away.

Wait.

I'm at work.

I guess I'll do that later.

But for now, at least I can listen. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment