Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Irrelevance Theater Presents . . . Yahoo Mail



Every time I go into Yahoo Mail to sign into my account, I notice how the pictures never match the spirit of the text in the ads.

This is annoying.

Especially since most of the images are ugly.

One, for example, has this hideously ugly old man on a boat, and that was once matched up with "Quick! Find e-mail from an old flame!" Now, if this guy was my old flame, why on earth would I want to find his email!?

You'd think with such a large file of stock images, they could spend at least a few minutes matching up the pictures with the words.

Makes me want to switch to Google.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:48 PM

    You could make a great game out of putting captions to their pictures.

    "The rare Pink Sweater Constrictor and its albino bunny prey"

    ReplyDelete