In my fridge:
1. No more red peppers and pablanos and tasty green onions.
2. No more fat, fresh, crimini mushrooms.
3. No more thick beautiful steaks.
4. No more delicious Devitis sausage.
We set up our grill over the weekend, and now all the food's gone!
In my closet:
Which one?
In my purse:
1. A mini bottle of Scope left over from a saliva test I took at the doctor's as a step to finding out if I'm all set to have a baby.
2. A $25 American Express gift certificate still waiting to be spent. It's been there since Christmas.
3. A letter and coupon from my hairdresser annoncing her move to a ritzier, more expensive salon, where all the employees have hideous fake tans and overdone, dried out, processed hair. One has freckles, and mixed with her orange tan, they make her look diseased. I know this because my eyebrow girl works there. This will probably be in my purse until next Christmas.
in my Jeep:
1. Three library books which, I'm afraid, are probably overdue. One is Ellen Gilchrist's The Writing Life, which has been very enjoyable so far. I took it with me to my oil change on Saturday.
2. A lined notebook with notes from The Writing Life, which I filled when trying to get all the gems of knowledge down during my oil change. I didn't quite make it.
3. Newspaper spread in the very back from when I brought over the fertilizer spreader from my parents' house. I'll need it there for when I take it back, I'm sure. Reuse, recycle, and all that.
4. A note reminding me to take my lunch with me to work. I think it might have been from the day I forgot to take my lunch to work.
5. Maybe a fry or two under the seat. A vehicle doesn't really belong to you until there is a fry or two under the seat.
My TIVO:
What TIVO?
I tag:
Everybody!
speaking of overdue library books- I had my biggest fine EVER last week, after finding 3 books UNDER the living pile of clothes on my dresser. Fines are .25 cents per DAY here in LA!
ReplyDelete