Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Weekend Update #2

I'm still running about two weeks behind, but a couple of Fridays ago, I took the day off to spend it at Cedar Point with my family. It was great fun! The "biggest" ride I went on was the Raptor. I love that ride, but as it is, I have to work up to it. It was my last ride of the day.
My brother, however, is more or less fearless. See if you can spot him.


Some baby seagulls. Can you see them?

This is the Wicked Twister. I rode something similar at another park. I screamed the entire time, except for a couple seconds where I took another breath so I could scream some more. During that couple seconds, Steve thought I'd died.

And this is just where they start. Whiplash for everyone!

The newest ride: The Skyhawk. Um . . . no thanks.

I've always thought amusement parks were cool at night.

2 comments:

  1. Remember Islands of Adventure? heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the land of amusement parks. Well, actually, I guess I'm back in a land of amusement parks in California... but I miss the land of OHIO amusement parks : )

    ReplyDelete