At long last, I post again! For those who have been awaiting a happier post since my last one, I hope I can satisfy!
The holidays were very pleasant and relaxing. As soon as I get the time to upload the photos, I'll post a holiday recap! Sir George (I know . . . still need to get a picture of him on here!) loved his first Christmas with us, even though his world was turned a bit upside down when Nikki, my lab moved in. They have come to an agreement, however, and leave each other pretty much alone.
For now, I have a comforting feeling of things falling into place. A new year, a cozy home, a realistic budget, my doggie, a gym membership, and even a new cell phone plan. After the hectic wedding planning and the holidays, it's nice to settle down into a mode where I can get several things on my to-do list checked off every week, if not every night. Steve and I spend a lot of time together, which is wonderful, and I spend time with my family and friends. All in all, it's shaping up to be a fine year!
7 years ago
Hooray! That does sound like the makings of a good year!
ReplyDeleteyay- love it. p
ReplyDelete